Course Cost: $250
Course Duration: 8hrs
· U.S. Citizen who is legally allowed to possess a firearm.
· Ability to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during course.
This enhanced basic-level course is designed to provide students with the basic knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively employ and maintain a pistol. The course also offers practical skills that may be immediately employed in any environment. Students will be trained on the following:
· Firearms Safety
· Nomenclature & Function
· Gear Setup and Considerations
· Gun range etiquette
· Fundamentals of Pistol Marksmanship
· Loading/Unloading Procedures
· Malfunctions and Stoppages
· Pistol Draw
· Engagement Methods
· Firing Positions: Standing, Kneeling, prone
· Terminal Ballistics Demo
Student Equipment Requirements:
· Pistol w/2 magazines minimum (3 if single stack)
· Tactical or CCW Belt w/ 1 magazine pouch (minimum)
· Pistol Holster (no paddle, SERPA or other holsters that use the trigger finger to release pistol). Holsters must provide retention to keep weapon in place while moving in and out of various positions.
· 250 rounds of handgun ammunition (minimum).
· Durable but comfortable pants, long sleeve shirt (recommended), baseball cap
· Ballistic eye protection (clear lenses recommended) & hearing protection
· Notepad, pen and permanent marker
· Food/Snacks & Water
· Inclement weather gear and sunscreen as desired
Cancellation Policy for Classes
· Cancellations made MORE than 14 days prior to the scheduled class start time may choose between a full refund or a transfer of the class fee to a future scheduled class within one calendar year at no cost pending availability.
· Cancellations made LESS than 14 days prior to the scheduled class start time may transfer the class fee to a future scheduled class within one calendar year at no cost pending availability but will not be eligible for a refund.
· NO REFUND FOR NO SHOWS
*RANGE FEE INCLUDED*
**COURSE COORDINATION DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED FOLLOWING REGISTRATION**