Duration: 4 hrs
· U.S. Citizen who is legally allowed to possess a firearm.
· Ability to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during course.
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) comprehensive course for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense. The course is a complete guide to understanding conflict avoidance and situational awareness; home security and home defense; handgun, shotgun and AR-15 basics; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training. Students will be trained on the following:
· Developing a personal protection plan
· Self-defense firearms basics
· Defensive shooting fundamentals
· The legal use of force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
· Violent encounters and the aftermath
· Gears and Gadgets
· Follow on training ideas
Student Equipment Requirements:
· Pistol w/2 magazines
· 50 rounds of handgun ammunition.
· Ballistic eye protection & hearing protection (may be provided if needed)
· Notepad, pen and permanent marker
· Food/Snacks & Water
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING YOUR OWN FIREARM OR USE A RENTED PISTOL FOR THE RANGE.
*RANGE FEE NOT INCLUDED*
**COURSE COORDINATION DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED FOLLOWING REGISTRATION**